Chili Cook-Off & Cornhole Tournament Teams
Dates & Times
5 Oct 20196:00pm - 9:00pm
Chili Cook Off Team (4 people max per team)$20
Cornhole Tournament Team (2 people per team)$10
• Contest will be held in the gymnasium, 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
• $20 entry fee for Chili Team (4 people max per team)
• $10 entry fee for Cornhole Team (2 people max per team)
• Competition is limited to the first 25 contestants/teams
• Bragging rights awarded for to Chili Teams for People’s Choice 1st Place, 2nd Place and Best Theme
• Load-in/set-up times 4:45pm
• Chili must be prepared off premises and ready for tasting at 6pm
• Chili must be kept warm via any type of chafing dishes with sterno burners, electricity cannot be provided in the gymnasium. Propane not allowed.
• Minimum of 2.5 gallons/10 quarts of chili. A large chafing dish holds 8 quarts roughly.
• Each contestant/ team is responsible for setup, take down and clean up of his/her area.
• Trash receptacles and bags will be provided at the event.
WHAT TO BRING
• Warming trays/ chafing dishes with sterno to keep chili hot. (no electrical in the gym).
• A large warming oven is available in the kitchen, on a first come first served basis, to use for your extra chili/chafing dishes.
• Table/theme decorations
• Stir spoons, paper towels for spills, and any crackers or embellishments desired for your entry.
WHAT IS PROVIDED
• One 6’ table per contestant/team
• Tasting cups/spoons
• Bowls, plates, spoons for purchased chili
• People’s Choice 1st Place: Most votes
• People’s Choice 2nd Place: Runner up
• Best Themed: Concept, spirit, decorations and excitement